The easy-to-use, durable, and affordable nCamp wood burning stove
has a collapsible combustion chamber, burns wood and/or solid/liquid fuels, and has a no-bulk design that weighs under 2lbs and can be folded down to the size of a paperback book.
nCamp has designed a camping stove that uses a fuel source readily available in forests. By relying on sticks and twigs that cover the forest floor mean that you have one less thing to carry. While wood burning camping stoves exist, they are usually bulky because of the nature of an effective combustion chamber. By making a collapsible combustion chamber, nCamp created a compact and effective system that uses both wood and solid/liquid fuels. The nCamp Stove is an effective tool for cooking outdoors and it folds into a compact form factor that is easy to pack and carry. – Just unfold the nCamp Stove and expand the combustion chamber. – Fill the chamber with combustible material and light. – Within minutes you will have a fire hot enough to cook and boil water. – It is compact. – Has a useful work surface. – It is made of aluminum and stainless steel and is durable, easy-to-use and compact!
- Width – 9 in. – (22.86 cm)
- Depth – 6.5 in. – (16.5 cm)
- Height (packed) -1.5 in. – (3.8 cm)
- Height (in-use) – 6.3 in. – (16 cm)
- Weight – 28.75 oz – (.815 kg)
- Boil time – Approx. 3 min. to boil 1 cup (.24L) of water
- It is compact
- Has a useful work-surface
- Made of aluminum and stainless-steel
- Durable, stable and lightweight
Collapsible Combustion Chamber Creates a Compact & Effective System!
The nCamp Stove is an effective tool for cooking outdoors and it folds into a compact form factor that is easy to pack and carry.?
- Just unfold the nCamp Stove and expand the combustion chamber
- Fill the chamber with combustible material and light
- Within minutes you will have a fire hot enough to cook and boil water