There is only one word to describe this mug. Cover your ears, folks, because that word is BADASS.
The Battle Mug starts out as a 13.5 pound solid block of 6061 T6 billet aluminum before it enters a state of the art CNC facility in Huntsville, Alabama. This facility produces specialized parts and equipment for the U.S. Department of Defense, major weapons manufacturers, NASA, and a host of other companies working at the U.S. Rocket and Space Center.
Built to military specifications, Battle Mug features a M1913 rail interface system which allows you to mount a tactical light, laser device, holographic sight (AKA beer goggles) or even a bayonet for close quarters, high risk operations. A standard issue M4 carry handle is included.
Each individually serialized Battle Mug is built with the Operator in mind and features Mil-Spec Type III anodizing and a crenelated base. It’s perfect for knocking out drug lords, stomping on terrorists, or brain-squashing zombies. But mostly, you’ll want to use it to drink up to 24 ounces of your favorite frosty beverage. Don’t forget to pour one out for all the brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country.
- The most badass mug ever created
- Made in the USA of solid 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- M1913 rail interface system to mount your beer goggles
- Includes a standard issue M4 carry handle
- Individually serialized and limited edition
- Fun idea: Bring your Battle Mug to an engraving store and get the bottom engraved with the name of your favorite soldier.
- Love your mug: Hand-wash. Dishwasher detergents are very high in alkalinity, which will strip the anodic coating of your Battle Mug and cause permanent damage.