We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, ThisTookMyMoney may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These SleepPhones that make it more comfortable to listen to your playlist as you drift off.
“Just got SleepPhones, which are headphones within a soft fuzzy headband for listening to music/podcasts while you fall asleep. I am literally incapable of falling asleep without a podcast, while my fiancé needs either light music or silence. These are so much more comfortable to wear than earbuds, she can’t hear my podcasts at ALL, and the sound quality is amazing. It’s only been two nights but I love them and have no idea how I lived without them, hahah!” —Kathleen M., Facebook
Get them from Amazon for $39.95.
2. An endoscope to inspect those really hard-to-check-out areas.
“I’m not a gadget guy, but I just bought a little fiber optic camera on a string for a home inspection. Shit was really cool to play with and, oh yeah, fix my problem.” —Michael M., Facebook
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
3. This silicone garlic peeler for making quick work of tough cloves.
“For me, it’s my silicone garlic roller. Pop a clove of garlic in, roll it on the counter for a bit, and out pops your peeled garlic! I make a lot of dishes with a lot of garlic, including homemade hummus, and I didn’t know these things existed until a few months ago. It saves me so much trouble, and garlic smell on my hands!”
Get it from Amazon for $7.72.
4. This mug warmer that’ll keep you from throwing out cold and old coffee.
“My all-time favorite must-have. The sheer amount of coffee I’d have wasted over the years is mind-blowing.”
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
5. A PopSocket to create a comfortable hold on your phone.
“PopSockets! They’re these little plastic things you stick on to your phone case, and they pop up and down, which is great to fidget with. It’s really helpful to hold your phone and wrap your earphones around it.”
Get one from Amazon for $10 (available in 21 styles).
6. This color-changing Bluetooth speaker for adding a nice ambiance to your bedroom.
“I love my iHome clock! It’s so cool because it has an alarm, lights up, can be dimmed, and is a Bluetooth speaker!”
Get it from Amazon for $49.95.
7. A waterproof speaker to turn your boring old showers into lively choruses.
“I’m not a huge gadget person but I LOVE the shower speaker I got on Amazon. It’s awesome for so much more than just the shower. I use it to play music in my room and also stick it to the window in my car! Money well spent.”
“Have a waterproof speaker so you can jam out in the shower.”
Get it from Amazon for $14 (available in three colors).
8. This Victorinox pocket knife with everything you need (including a ballpoint pen).
“It has a knife, bottle opener, scissors, Phillips head, flathead screwdriver, nail file, LED light, and a RETRACTABLE BALLPOINT PEN! All in a ridiculously compact form factor. I’m reasonably sure I’ll never have a set of keys without one of these on it ever again.”
Get it from Amazon for $34.45 (available in three colors).
9. This 3D pin art board for creating tactile impressions from any object.
“I bought one of those pin board things. You basically put anything on it (even parts of your body) and it molds that shape.”
Get it on Amazon for $17.49 (available in five colors).
10. A kneadable rubber eraser (basically an artist’s fidget toy).
“For those with ADHD, I found that the best thing to fidget with is a kneadable artist eraser. Works like a charm.”
Get it from Amazon for $3.
11. A digital coin counting jar to keep track of your loose change.
“A coin counter. Great for your kid’s lemonade stands and an easy way to count up spare change!”
Get it from Amazon for $15.89.
12. This knife sharpener that’ll make quick work of any cutlery you have — big or small.
“Spyderco triangle knife sharpener. Eagle Scout-approved!”
Get it from Amazon for $55.25.
13. A fabric shaver to get rid of all those stubborn fabric pills that plague your favorite sweater.
“There’s this thing called a fabric shaver, and it gets rid of all the pesky and rough pills/fuzz that show up on clothes, making them smooth again without harming the fabric.”
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in five colors).
14. This headphone splitter so everyone can enjoy that YouTube video — quietly.
Get it from Amazon for $12.36 (available in five colors).
15. This fidget cube with six tactile sides of pure anxiety-melting joy.
Get the original Fidget Cube from Antsy Labs for $9.99
16. These lightsaber chopsticks that actually light up for battle against the grainy menace.
Get a pair from Amazon for $9.84 (available in seven colors and in packs of two, three, and four).
17. This portable humidifier that’ll do your nose a favor and condition your surroundings.
“I got this humidifier that can attach to any water bottle and it’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever purchased. I use it during the winter when the heating system makes the air in my bedroom extremely dry at night. I’ve had it for four winters now and I love it!”
Get it from Amazon for $20+ (available in two sizes).
18. And a liquid motion desk toy you can’t keep your eyes off.
Get it from Amazon for $7.