Add this game-changing marinade to your next sous-vide steak to make it taste like an expensive, dry-aged cut from a high-end steakhouse-all without the cost or the wait. Featuring a high-concentration of glutamic acid, this sauce adds punchy umami flavor and deposits sugar to the surface of the steak for a better sear. Click here for Sansaire’s guide to cooking sous vide. Do people love their Sansaires? They do.
- The Sansaire Steak Aging Sauce gives any steak the complex flavor of dry aging.
- Just add one tablespoon of Steak Aging Sauce per pound of meat before cooking sous vide and your steak will taste like the expensive, aged cuts usually reserved for high-end steakhouses.
- The natural sugars in the sauce will also contribute to a rich, golden crust when you sear your steak.
- Each bottle seasons 16 lbs. of steak.
- No need to pre-marinate. Just season and start cooking!